- The small town of St Aignan is located 1.8 miles from CASTELSARRAZIN which offers such facilities as a swimming pool, tennis courts, a cinema, shops, local markets, etc...
- Six miles away, near the town called Saint Nicolas de la Grave, by the river Tarn and the river Garonne is a peaceful aqua-park with a swimming-pool, water- sports facilities, picnic areas and an ornithological area as well as a fishing pond.
- The nearby town of Auvillar, ranked among the most beautiful towns in France, - the Abbey and Cloister of Moissac, the Cistercian Abbey of Belleperche
- Moissac is also famous for its Chasselas grapevine production.
- 'Le Canal des 2 Mers' offering boating facilities and cycling paths.
- In MONTAUBAN you can visit the Ingres Museum.
- You can also enjoy the weekly local markets and, in the summer, late night gourmet markets, special town festivals and other events.
A list of good restaurants, inns, local producers of the South West Orchards (Les Vergers du Sud Ouest) as our region is called, will, of course, be at your disposal when you arrive.
How about visiting the following websites to get better acquainted with this part of France.